Dental implant Surgery is an artificial tooth root that is placed into your jaw to hold a replacement tooth or bridge. Dental implants may be an option for people who have lost their tooth or teeth due to periodontal disease, an injury, or some other reason.
Dental implants are replacement tooth roots. Implants provide a strong foundation for fixed (permanent) or removable replacement teeth that are made to match your natural teeth.
Dental Implants Types
If you have lost a single tooth due to an accident or from periodontal disease, that one tooth can be easily replaced using a dental implant.
Multiple implant treatment is an ideal option for candidates have multiple missing teeth.
It permanently replace all of your teeth on a single arch, using eight total posts for replacement of both the upper and lower arch.
Dental Implants Procedures
* A dental implant is inserted into the jawbone.
* An abutment is attached to the implant. The abutment connects the artificial tooth to the implant.
* An artificial tooth is attached to the abutment. Properly fitting the artificial tooth may take several appointments.
* A fixed bridge is anchored to dental implants to replace one or more teeth.
* A fixed bridge is anchored to dental implants to replace all teeth.
Dental Implants Advantages
- Long lasting
- Improved function of oral
- Prevent/reduce bone loss
- Able to eat what you want
- Better dental hygiene
- Improved facial appearance
- Improve chewing efficiency
If one or more of your teeth are missing, there are a number of ways to replace them. An alternative to bridges, partials or complete dentures may be dental implants. City Dental Centre, Aurangabad offers Dental Implant Treatment at affordable cost.For more details,